- S.Steel Rings (857)
- S.Steel Earrings (1,772)
- S.Steel Bangles (936)
- S.Steel Bracelets (1,082)
- S.Steel Jewelry Sets (2,553)
- S.Steel Necklaces (847)
- S.Steel Pendants (544)
- Other Jewelry (648)
Custom Made Designs:
1. Please send us your detailed enquiry with
(a) Drawings / Sketches / Pictures / CAD file, etc with detailed specification and dimensions for each design.
It would be even better if you can provide us with actual samples.
(b) Quantity that you intend to order for each design / size / color etc.
(c) Inform us if you would like any special plating, finishing, etc. so we can quote you the correct prices.
(d) Your preferred mode of shipping the samples and orders to you.
2. After reviewing your details, we shall quote you the prices for :
(a) One Time Cost of Making the Master Mold for each design.
(b) The ordering cost per piece, pair or set depending on the design.
3. Once you confirm the quotation, we shall send you a pro forma invoice for the total amount including sampling, order and shipping costs.
4. You can then confirm the order with a deposit by Bank Wire Transfer.
5. Once deposit is received, we will first make the 3D CAD files and send you the images for confirmation. You can make any last minute changes or corrections to the designs at this stage only. Once the CAD images are finalized, we will proceed with the actual samples and send it to you for your final approval.
6. When the order is ready to be shipped, we will send you pictures of the finished items, box dimensions, gross weight, invoice, etc. to make
the balance payment.
7. Shipping :
a) It is preferred if you use your own shipping agent i.e. have the shipments collected from us on your own account.
b) FedEx, DHL, UPS, etc. We can check the prices with them and inform to you for your discretion.
Confidentiality of your designs
Since we are OEM / ODM for custom made designs for several brands across Europe, USA and Australia, we strongly believe in brand integrity and respect the trust that has been bestowed upon us by our customers. And hence, we have absolutely no objection to sign a confidentiality agreement with you in your best interest. You are welcome to draft your own agreement and send it to us for perusal. If the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement are general in nature, we will sign, stamp it with our company seal and send a copy to you for your reference also.